Our team has a wealth of knowledge on cleaning a range of surfaces and will ensure a professional high quality service no matter how big or small the job.
In today’s blog, we take a closer look at our patio cleaning services, and how our 5 step system will help your patio maintain its kerb appeal.
Patio Jet Washing Services
Here at Power Clean, we know that a patio can be a significant investment, and requires regular maintenance to keep it looking as good as new.
We work with a range of surfaces, including resin, block paving and flagstone, and have a simple 5 step procedure to keep your patio in tip top condition:
- Weed killing and minor repairs - to keep your patio looking its best, we always recommended to get rid of any unsightly weeds that have grown through the surface.
- Deep cleaning - Using our special flat rotary system, the team will make sure that all dirt and grime is lifted to restore your patio to its original appearance.
- Spot cleaning - We will ensure that any stubborn or hard-to-access areas are fully cleaned using our special tools and attachments, which can get into all those nooks and crannies!
- Re-sanding - Our team are also able to re-sand your block paving patio using kiln dried sand, to help maintain the structure of the paving.
- Sealing - Our sealing service is optional, but we advise taking advantage as this step helps keep weeds and future growth at bay.
About Power Clean
Power Clean UK provides professional jet washing services to domestic and commercial clients across Yorkshire. We are capable of servicing clients throughout (but not limited to) Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Halifax and Huddersfield.
For a free, no obligation quote, contact a member of our team today on 0113 253 1944 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry or request a callback.